[gnu.org #1443339] Re: Fyi: this list, lilypond-devel, just had it's sub

From: Ian Kelling via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #1443339] Re: Fyi: this list, lilypond-devel, just had it's subject [tag] and footer removed
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 14:03:49 -0400

On Thu Oct 24 22:56:44 2019, address@hidden wrote:
> See my post re this on the User list.
>
> Andrew

Sorry, I'm short on time today, I would like to reply directly to
lilypond-user, if you could let them know that, perhaps the footer or
header setting for lilypond-user was just some whitespace that mailman
was ignoring, because I don't see any change either. Munging was
unnecessary in that case, so this is just a purely good change to stop
unnecessarily munging.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF