Re: Issue 5578: add a button to flip between old and new regtest images

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Issue 5578: add a button to flip between old and new regtest images (take 2) (issue 573160047 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 12:38:39 -0700

On 2019/10/29 19:13:51, Dan Eble wrote:
On 2019/10/29 18:57:37, hahnjo wrote:
> This does not work as-is with Python 2.4.6.

This situation is tiresome.  I think I'm going to have to learn out
how to
install Python 2.4 in my build environment and configure the LilyPond
build to
use it instead of 2.7.

Or migrate to Python 3 - working on it ;-)

Anyway, for now building the "latest" Python 2.4.6 is actually not too
hard. I just passed "--disable-shared --enable-static" which gives you a
static binary after installing. This can be passed via PYTHON= to
LilyPond's configure - without any weird environment variables like
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

https://codereview.appspot.com/573160047/