shepherd a patch?

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: shepherd a patch?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 21:10:12 -0600

Hi all,

I have a patch which implements measure-attached spanners.  I am
having a devil of a time getting the patch up for review.  I simply
can't get git-cl to upload it.  (I suspect this has something to do
with the number of files it touches--my system times out before
everything can be uploaded.)

Would someone be willing to shepherd the patch for me?

Attached is a PNG which shows the output of one of the regtests.

This would _really_ be appreciated.  Thanks!

David