Re: shepherd a patch?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: shepherd a patch?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 13:37:09 +0100

Il giorno ven 15 nov 2019 alle 09:19, Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi David,

Am Donnerstag, den 14.11.2019, 21:10 -0600 schrieb David Nalesnik:
 Hi all,

 I have a patch which implements measure-attached spanners.  I am
 having a devil of a time getting the patch up for review.  I simply
 can't get git-cl to upload it.  (I suspect this has something to do
 with the number of files it touches--my system times out before
 everything can be uploaded.)

based on your other messages, you're using LilyDev when running git-cl?
If you say it times out, I would guess that git-cl waiting for you to
authorize the tool. Usually, it opens a browser for that, but that's
probably not going to work under a headless VM / container?
Did you try running git-cl from your host system?

This is what's recommended in the README:
https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDev/tree/master/mkosi#running-graphical-applications-from-the-container