Re: problem with git pull -r

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: problem with git pull -r
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 16:30:51 +0100 (CET)

> Below is the console output.  Any ideas?

Clone the repository anew, and everything should be fine again.

It seems that git has been upgraded on Savannah; a comparison between
the old and the new clone shows a lot of differences in the `.git'
directory...

Maybe they forgot to set a compatibility option?

Don't forget to `transfer' your old local branches before deleting the
old repository clone!  I only had two local ones, so it was rather
easy.  But I guess some of you have much more...

For good cooperation with Rietveld and Allura you should also transfer
the corresponding data to `.git/config'.

    Werner