Poster for music engraving conference

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Poster for music engraving conference
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 12:05:22 +0100 (CET)

Folks,

the music engraving conference in Salzburg (January 17.-19.) aims to
present as much note engraving programs as possible.  While some
companies send representatives (e.g., Dorico, Capella, Finale) – some
even with talks – we don't have something similar for LilyPond in the
main part of the conference.

Instead, we would like to have a poster (in A0 format) that shows how
LilyPond works, together with some showcase results.

Now my question: Are there people who are willing to produce such a
poster?  Has anyone already done something similar for other
conferences?

    Werner