Re: Issue 5628: fix warnings compiling flower unit tests (issue 54532004

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Issue 5628: fix warnings compiling flower unit tests (issue 545320043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 01:11:43 -0800

On 2019/12/05 06:49:34, lemzwerg wrote:
LGTM

https://codereview.appspot.com/545320043/diff/581320043/flower/include/yaffut.hh
File flower/include/yaffut.hh (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/545320043/diff/581320043/flower/include/yaffut.hh#newcode146
flower/include/yaffut.hh:146: // TODO: Once we are willing to require
C++11, use
unique_ptr.
I think we *are* willing to do C++11, aren't we?

Last time I had a short look, it seems LilyPond is setting no -std= at
all. This basically means we get the compiler defaults, possibly
changing with the next compiler release. I think we should actually pass
in something to avoid problems right away (-std=c++11 or =gnu++11 ?).

https://codereview.appspot.com/545320043/