Re: A suggestion: add \rf to built-in dynamics

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: A suggestion: add \rf to built-in dynamics
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 13:02:36 +0000

Thomas,

Thanks. CG chapter 2 starts off by saying that LilyDev has everything I should
need, but then only mentions how to install it under VirtualBox (which I don't
know at all) in Windows or MacOS. I'm a Linux newbie and haven't used Unix
since about 2000 (on a Sun box), so it's all a bit of a learning curve.

Should I be looking at lily-git instead? I'm not an experienced git user, and
it's beginning to look as if a minor change to three text files is going to end
up with me being swamped in new software :)

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com