Re: GUB build error

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: GUB build error
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 13:15:53 +0100

Success for linux-64 target in GUB! Thank you very much, Dan. I did not
test the other targets yet, however.
It produces a usable lilypond installer which compiled a test example fine.

Am 11.01.2020 um 00:14 schrieb Dan Eble:
On Jan 10, 2020, at 16:21, Dan Eble <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

It seems that this implementation of the standard library declares
::isinf when <cassert> is included.  The three solutions I can think
of are (a) finish issue 4550, (b) require a version of the library
that does not do this, or (c) investigate whether it is possible to
avoid including <cassert> or any other header that triggers the same
problem.

I've been working on issue 4550.

During a much-needed dinner, the most obvious solution occurred to me,
which is to qualify the calls to std::isinf, std::isnan, etc.
everywhere.  This is a subset of issue 4550, but I'll try to add it to
the patch for issue 5658 in time for you to test tomorrow.
—
Dan