Savannah push access question

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Savannah push access question
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:32:49 -0500

I recently started using a git GUI, GitUp, which sometimes infers that I might
want to delete origin/staging, and offers to do it for me.  Needless to say, I
don't want that; and I've suggested in the GitUp issue tracker that even
prompting me is a defect, in the light of this project's workflow.

My question here is, do I need to maintain extreme caution if I continue using
this tool?  Would the git server actually delete origin/staging if I hit the
wrong button by mistake?

Thanks,
—
Dan