Re: Is the CG out of date?

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Is the CG out of date?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 21:54:58 +0100

Hi all,
the GitHub page has only little information that would be helpful for
newbies, IMHO.
I've already prepared a patch for the mentioned CG section but have not
posted it for review yet,
because it refers to some small changes I contributed to LilyDev in the
last days (two of them have already
been merged into master). I do not know, however, if Federico will make
a new release soon.

Michael