Re: github mirror of lilypond?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: github mirror of lilypond?
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 21:49:58 +0100

Erlend Aasland <address@hidden> writes:

> (Sorry for the messed up indent/quote level. Apple Mail is a pain in
> the butt sometimes.)

The previous one had an indiscriminate plain text and a properly
indented HTML variant.  This one has only an indiscriminate plain text.
Make no mistake: I prefer plain text.  But...

I decided to delete the following quoted plain text (it's useless
anyway) and append a rendition of the indented HTML text.

Thus spake Erlend: