Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 11:26:55 +0100

Am 20.01.2020 um 11:08 schrieb Peter Toye:
Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox
No, I didn't receive it. And it's not in my junk mailbox either, so it
must have disappeared entirely. That's a nuisance.

Clipboard was already activated as bidirectional. But it's not
working. I copied text from Lilydev but there was nothing in the host
(Windows) clipboard. I copied text from the host, and the Lilydev
clipboard had what I just copied from Lilydev. So it seems that the
clipboards aren't integrating. Or am I doing something wrong?
Hmm...weird. Could you please check if the virtual box modules are loaded
with
lsmod | grep vbox
Which VirtualBox version do you use? What is you host OS?

As it seems that you are keeping the CG up to date there's no point in
my trying to help. We'll just get in each other's way.
No, definitely not! Your help is very much appreciated!
When LilyDev v2 will be out and the CG patch is in review (in a few
days, maybe), it would be great if you could
walk your way through the install steps again and comment on every
ambiguity you noticed.
And after that there will be >many< further sections in the CG that
would deserve further clarification / extension.

Cheers,
Michael