Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 15:04:25 +0000

Monday, January 20, 2020, 10:26:55 AM, you wrote:

Am 20.01.2020 um 11:08 schrieb Peter Toye:

Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox

Hmm...weird. Could you please check if the virtual box modules are loaded
with
lsmod | grep vbox
Which VirtualBox version do you use? What is you host OS?

lsmod gives: vboxguest  294912  0

VirtualBox 6.1
Windows 10 Home update 1903

Hope this helps.

As it seems that you are keeping the CG up to date there's no point in my
trying to help. We'll just get in each other's way.
No, definitely not! Your help is very much appreciated!
When LilyDev v2 will be out and the CG patch is in review (in a few days,
maybe), it would be great if you could
walk your way through the install steps again and comment on every ambiguity
you noticed.
And after that there will be >many< further sections in the CG that would
deserve further clarification / extension.

Cheers,
Michael

Thanks,

Peter