Plan for improving contribution process

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Plan for improving contribution process
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 18:10:44 +0100

Hello,

Let's start with a high-level plan, and identify what are the biggest
problems. Here's a document where I started; I'll give edit access to each
of you upon request.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zYwygWEKJt21rl-bKL41IpjFmiBjlfob6eS63jd-62I/edit?usp=sharing

best,
Janek

PS I know that Google Docs are not free - but they are way more efficient
for this task than a mailing list. If anyone objects to using Google Docs,
please send your suggestion to me in an email, but *remember to keep
focused!* Also, feel free to suggest alternatives to Gdocs. To avoid
disorganization, *please send these suggestions privately* to me and I'll
aggregate them.