Re: Announce end of multi-measure-rest (issue 561310045 by address@hidde

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Announce end of multi-measure-rest (issue 561310045 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 06:11:38 +0000

Hello,

On 29/01/2020 05:59, address@hidden wrote:
ping?

https://codereview.appspot.com/561310045/

There's no need to do this really. That was kind of the point of the countdown method we have.

The devs get (essentially) 5 - 7 days to see 2 emails for all issues that need looking at. While some do a LGTM, there was some assumption that instead of filling up the reviews with +1/LGTM etc. That as long as it passed tests and went through the countdown (new/review/countdown/push) without complaint it was taken as read the patch was OK.

If a dev wants to keep a patch on review longer then set the Tracker back to whatever you need (i.e. put it back from countdown to review) and I'll just move it on one again the next time.

It saves polluting the reviews.

James