Re: 2.91.84 - windows-only bugs

From: Masamichi Hosoda
Subject: Re: 2.91.84 - windows-only bugs
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 00:17:51 +0900 (JST)

> I ask because, in the german forum Arnold found a method to cure some
> windows-only bugs., about mis-predicted force and probably several
> assertion-failures:
> https://lilypondforum.de/index.php/topic,609.msg3463.html#msg3463

The patch is very interesting.

I've tried x87mant53.dll showed in the german forum.
It solved not only Issue 4943 but also Issue 4975.

I guess that these issues do not only occur on Windows,
but on all x86 32 bit platforms except Linux.
Therefore, I think that `defined (__MINGW32__)` is not necessary.