Re: stable/2.20 branch does not complete "make doc"

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: stable/2.20 branch does not complete "make doc"
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:08:02 +0100

Dan Eble <address@hidden> writes:

> On Jan 30, 2020, at 11:39, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>> That's not a new development, so there is no point in me to refrain from
>> cherry-picking further material: the last version of the branch I
>> checked was from early December and it failed in the same manner.
>> Compilation of CPU_COUNT=9 make -j9 doc ends with
>
> I did a bunch of build-related stuff in Oct-Nov, but this doesn't
> trigger any specific memories.  After I eat lunch, I'll try to
> reproduce the problem and see if I can spot anything helpful.

Thanks.  It is sort of annoying that it occurs right at the end of the
(comparatively expensive) doc build, but at least then it is reproduced
with another "make doc" within several seconds.  So there may be a way
of getting an extensive log just for that final phase of mass-linking
the offsite-root .