Re: stable/2.20 branch does not complete "make doc"

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: stable/2.20 branch does not complete "make doc"
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 20:22:12 +0100

Jean-Charles Malahieude <address@hidden> writes:

> Le 30/01/2020 à 19:46, David Kastrup a écrit :
>> Oops.
>> dak@lola:/usr/local/tmp/lilypond$ git checkout origin
>> error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by
>> checkout:
>>      Documentation/snippets/non-traditional.snippet-list
>> Please move or remove them before you switch branches.
>> Aborting
>> That sounds suspicious.  Probably created by a makelsr call of mine
>> but
>> did not make it into version control.  I'll check what is up with that:
>> it may be that this is what caused the problem.
>>

> Strange!
> I've a "non-traditional-key-signatures.ly" but not your snippet-list

Sure.  You did not run scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py did you?  You just
checked out the branch, and this file never made it into version
control.  The stable branch does not have a non-traditional category it
would seem: when getting the snippet I should have removed it from its
list of categories.  But it's well possible that isn't the problem on my
system.  I am checking this as well thoroughly, and then I'll check in
comparison with master.

And if everything else fails, I need to check in a fresh tree.