New release

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: New release
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 18:49:04 +0100

I created a new release today. I know that (again) I got the news wrong and will need to fix that. However, it looks like the web docs are probably not correctly picking up a style sheet (see http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.21/Documentation/contributor/index_1#Introduction-to-contributing as a simple example) - they're certainly not presented correctly. Could anyone say what has gone wrong and what needs to be done to fix it?

--
Phil Holmes