Re: Thread about development on -user

From: James
Subject: Re: Thread about development on -user
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:08:12 +0100

On 19/10/2020 08:59, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
Just for the record, Jacques started a very general thread about LilyPond development:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2020-10/msg00420.html

I think it was accidentally (?) sent to -user instead of -devel. Anyway, let's keep it there to avoid splitting the discussion. I just wanted to make sure that developers had seen it.

Best,
Jean

I don't monitor the user list (in case that matters to whatever this thread is about) and I am not sure all the other developers do either, so you might not get input from all developers if they are not subscribed to the user list.

If this is really a discussion about development and should be on this list, I'd recommend it was 'moved' over to the correct email list, if only to discourage this becoming the norm.

James