Re: Would like to develop

From: Juan Lucas Rey
Subject: Re: Would like to develop
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:37:56 +0000

Hi thanks for the swift response on New year's Eve no less.

I am referring at the problem installing from brew, or even the fact that the
instructions for using terminal lily pond should be updated to reflect the fact
that zsh is the new default terminal (I think the tutorial assumes bash)

But mainly the issue would be lilypond not working with brew out of the box