RE: Cross compile Python for Windows?

From: Russell Haley
Subject: RE: Cross compile Python for Windows?
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 09:55:05 -0800

Sorry for the top post: I’m using the default Windows mail client. I’ll have to
find a different email client asap.

Well in some ways that’s great news because it means we are not duplicating
your work! I had had limited success resurrecting the 3.6.7
cmake-python-buildsystem mingw build, but Long Ngyuen seems to have been able
to get the MSYS2 patches working in WSL with autotools. Hurray!

To be continued…

Sent from Mail for Windows 10