Re: [translations] Working repo

From: Dénes Harmath
Subject: Re: [translations] Working repo
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:29:32 +0200

Dear all,

I finally resolved the change requests of
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/675. How can I request
re-review?
I wanted to access the documentation build artifacts in
https://gitlab.com/harmathdenes/lilypond/-/jobs/1086716692 but I couldn’t find
any. Do you have any information where they can be found?

Thanks in advance,
Dénes