Re: [translations] Working repo

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: [translations] Working repo
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:47:01 +0200

Am Dienstag, dem 30.03.2021 um 15:29 +0200 schrieb Dénes Harmath:
> Dear all,
>
> I finally resolved the change requests of
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/675. How can I request
> re-review?

Subscribers are automatically notified when pushing new commits, I
think Benkő Pál already replied with comments.

> I wanted to access the documentation build artifacts in
> https://gitlab.com/harmathdenes/lilypond/-/jobs/1086716692 but I couldn’t
> find any. Do you have any information where they can be found?

We don't upload the built documentation from each CI build because
they're quite big and we will easily exhaust our free storage (and all
forks by contributors as well, for that matter). Suggestions welcome,
but I think checking the built documentation is better done locally.

Jonas