Re: Lilypond 64-bit binaries

From: Marnen Laibow-Koser
Subject: Re: Lilypond 64-bit binaries
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 15:07:41 -0400

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 3:04 PM Jacques Menu <imj-muzhic@bluewin.ch> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Starting yesterday, I ‘m now running LilyPond 2.20.0  on a Apple mini M1
> running under Big Sur 11.2.3.

Cool!

I can contribute to building Mac OS versions on my machine.

The reason we’re currently doing Mac builds on MacStadium is that I do not
want the availability of Mac builds to depend on someone happening to have
a personal Mac available.  So while I appreciate your offer, I’d much
rather that we get some public infrastructure set up (if what we already
have isn’t sufficient).

I’ll try to take a look at this more over the weekend.

> For my own work, I use AppVeyor, as has been setup by Grame’s Dom Fober,
> to build installable Mac OS versions.

Installable on what?

Is that something that could help solve this issue?

--
Marnen Laibow-Koser marnen@marnen.org http://www.marnen.org Sent from Gmail
Mobile