Re: compiling MacOS application in LilyDev

From: Jefferson Felix
Subject: Re: compiling MacOS application in LilyDev
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 18:34:22 -0300

Kieren,

If you need to compile from the master branch natively on macOS, with
Guile 2.2, the easiest way is to use homebrew:

brew install --HEAD lilypond

This command installs all lilypond build dependencies, clones the
master branch and compiles it, but the docs are not included.

But if you are compiling for the purpose of contributing to Lilypond,
I believe Lilydev is still the recommended way to do this.

--
---
Jefferson dos Santos Felix