Re: TimeSignature with note in denominator

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: TimeSignature with note in denominator
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 15:34:39 -0800

On 2021-11-13 1:22 pm, David Kastrup wrote:
Aaron Hill <lilypond@hillvisions.com> writes:
David, do you know any reasons why FRACTION is a token and not a
parser rule?

Wagonloads of lookahead?

I think the only practical action is for me to play around with the lexer and parser myself.

Is it strictly necessary to set up the lilydev VM environment, or can one simply git clone the repository and build directly? I would prefer to be able to work from my WSL environment, if possible.

-- Aaron Hill