Re: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 23:28:30 +0100

On Thu, Dec 9 2021 at 18:36:47 +0100, Jonas Hahnfeld <hahnjo@hahnjo.de> wrote:
Is it a requirement that you provide AArch64, or are there actually
users? (on which platform?)

It's not a strict requirement. I may skip this architecture and build only x86_64, but I'd rather keep it.

I don't have any statistics of the number of downloads *per architecture*. The new flathub.org website draft shows only the total number of downloads (currently 1.596):
https://flathub.vercel.app/apps/details/org.frescobaldi.Frescobaldi

I guess a very small percentage of users have aarch64 devices.
I can remember maybe two persons on lilypond-user mailing list.