Re: LilyPond 2.23.6 released

From: Omid Mo'menzadeh
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.6 released
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:59:07 +0330

OK, it seems that I have found where the problem is. I built LilyPond
against FontConfig 2.13.1, and it works just like the official binary. But
the version built against FontConfig 2.13.94 and Guile 2.2 emits the same
warning I mentioned. There seems to be some sort of soft incompatibility
with FontConfig 2.13.94.