Re: On reproducing failures of MR

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: On reproducing failures of MR
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 07:24:20 -0500

On Feb 15, 2022, at 04:54, Paulo Matos <p@ocmatos.com> wrote:

> So `make test` runs the regression tests to `out`, `make test-baseline`
> creates a current baseline in `out-baseline` and `make check` runs the
> tests and creates a comparison with baseline. :) I hope I got it.

And after making a change, run `make test-clean` before running `make check` to
force all test output to be regenerated.

I think the Contributor's Guide might have some outdated (inconsistently true?)
statements related to that.  (It has been a while since I last tried following
it as a newbie would, so I'm not sure.)
—
Dan