Re: RFC on MR 1368

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: RFC on MR 1368
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 16:49:49 -0500

On 5/25/2022 4:16 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
I cannot do much
more than express my gratitude that I see people willing to work on
addressing one another's concerns and wish them success doing it without
wasting unnecessary amounts of their energy.

Same here. The font-structure issues have multiple overlapping technical topics far beyond any capacities I have for engaging with them. All parties in the discussion have my respect for what they have contributed to LilyPond.

Disagreement is relationally expensive, and its costs must be managed. But sometimes working through it is necessary to reach better understandings of an issue.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA