Re: Thinking about the next stable release

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Thinking about the next stable release
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 23:55:35 +0200

Le 26/05/2022 à 23:19, Dan Eble a écrit :
I have "fire in the belly" to finish a \caesura command that engraves marks, divisiones, and bar lines. I hope I can do it by the beginning of autumn.

I have quite a number of substantial projects as well. In
my humble opinion, we can adjust the precise dates to take
any important ongoing work into account, but whatever the
eventual timing, there will always be deception to have missed
a release for something. If this is too acute, the solution
might be to have stable releases more frequently.