Re: lilypond user manual in ps

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond user manual in ps
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:35:56 +0200

I was just about to report the same bug. It was actually
reported by Michael Welsh Duggan some week ago and when
Han-Wen couldn't repeat it, Michael agreed that it had
been solved in 1.5.7. Since the WWW page is from 1.5.3,
you might think that it helps to build a new WWW page.

A WWW page for the stable 1.4.4 version is available at
http://www.gnu.org/software/lilypond/lilypond.html
and the Reference Manual you can find there is almost
identical to the one for 1.5.x.
(There used to be a link to the stable WWW page at gnu.org
from www.lilypond.org, why was it removed?)

However, I don't think the bug has been solved, since I got
the same error message when trying to view a PS version of
the regression-test that I produced myself on 1.5.7 yesterday.

   /Mats