Fingering beneath the note

From: Martin Brodbeck
Subject: Fingering beneath the note
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:53:25 +0100

Hello,

When I enter a chord, I want to set the fingering information (more or less)
beneath each note. For example: ... <a4-2 c'-1> ...
Lilypond sets the fingering _under_ the staff, so you cannot know which note
belongs to which finger. Is there a property which I can change in order to
set the fingering info as I said?

BTW: The manual is IMHO a little bit confusing. Does someone know a big,
extensive tutorial or something like that (except small one on the
lilypond-page)?

Martin

--
Martin Brodbeck