Thank you

From: Carl Gibbons
Subject: Thank you
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:21:55 -0700 (MST)

My first ever LilyPond typesetting experience was a success!  As a thank
you to the developers and supporters on this list, I'm offering the
result (links below).  It wasn't perfect.  I had to make generous use of
\break to get satisfactory line breaks, and I still haven't figured out
how to mark dynamics and other tempo or emotion marks (performer's
perogative, I suppose -- <wink>), but I'm still fairly pleased with
LilyPond's output.  Suggestions on "how to do it better" are welcome.

Thanks, especially to Han-Wen (who helped me get it compiled) and Laura
Conrad (who answered a question I posted to this list).  Happy Christmas!

- Carl

Source:
http://www.nyx.net/~cgibbons/sheep-bells/sheep-bells.ly

Postscript: