CYGCRYPTO

From: Martin O
Subject: CYGCRYPTO
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:14:50 -0000

Please help,

I have been trying to use GNU LilyPond on my Windows 95 PC with no success. I have tried installing the Windows version from the Internet and also downloading the entire version and then installing locally but equally with no success. This is what happens:

 proceed as recommended by your "Running LilyPond"  Help document. But when I try to invoke ly2dvi (ly2dvi -P test.ly) I get the following error:

A required .DLL file, CYGCRYPTO.DLL, was not found.

What is it that I am doing wrong,

Failed LilyPond User
Martin