Re: bug report attached

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: bug report attached
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:43:10 +0100

> Hello.
>
> Please look at the attached bug report.
>
> Thank you.
>
> -- Tim Duncan

> =======================================

> + echo
>
> + mkdir -p Timothy W. Duncan

I would recommend to avoid file and directory names with
spaces in them. This is interpreted as a request to create
three directories: Timothy, W., and Duncan. You could do
what you want with 'mkdir Timothy\ W.\ Duncan', but you'd
get all kind of trouble since many programs have problems
with file names including spaces.

> + lilypond --version
> GNU LilyPond 1.4.11

OK, fine!

> + type -p latex
> -p not found
> latex not found

It seems that the package tetex-beta wasn't installed
correctly. Try to run setup.exe once more and make sure
that the package is listed with a version number in the
list of packages (you have to toggle a button, don't remember
the name, to see the full list of packages that will be
installed). It should be installed by default, don't
understand why that would fail. I you still don't manage,
please send us a copy of the file
C:\\cygwin\etc\setup\installed.db

  /Mats