To GNU LilyPond from TAXI

From: Michael Caroff
Subject: To GNU LilyPond from TAXI
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:16:21 -0500

I am the Director of Web Marketing for TAXI, The Independent A&R Company that
helps unsigned bands, artists and songwriters get their music directly to top
A&R people at Major Record Labels, Music Publishers, and Music Supervisors
working on Film & TV projects. I am writing you to see if you would be
interested in setting up reciprocal links.

We have over 6,000 members in over 30 countries around the world: musicians,
songwriters, and artists who are recording their music and trying to get their
careers moving in the music industry. Besides the members, ten of thousands of
musicians also visit the site every month to check out TAXI's service. They are
all potential customers for you. I believe there is a great synergy here for
our sites, and no conflict or competition.

TAXI is the only legitimate company of its kind in the world, and we work with
over 400 major companies including: Arista, Atlantic, Capitol, Columbia,
Disney, Dreamworks SKG, EMI, Epic, Interscope, Jive, Maverick, MCA, RCA,
Universal, Virgin, Warner Brothers, and many, many more.

Rather than go into a lengthy explanation of how TAXI works in this letter, let
me suggest that you check out our site at:

    http://www.taxi.com

You'll get the full picture there.

I hope you find our site to be interesting and useful. We are currently
receiving well over 100,000 unique visits a month and are growing rapidly.

Please check out our links pages at:

    http://www.taxi.com/members/links-bands.html

You can see how to trade links with us here:

    http://www.taxi.com/abouts/linking.html

Please e-mail your response and/or any question to:

    address@hidden

If you have any questions about TAXI, please call Michael Laskow (TAXI's
President) at 1-800-458-2111 9:00-6:00 PST

Thanks! We look forward to working with you.

Warm Regards,

Michael Caroff
Director of Web Marketing

(818) 784-0922