Downloading manual

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Downloading manual
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:25:55 +0200

Sorry, I am new to Lilypond and I am afraid I am all questions.

I am trying to download the manual, but when doing so and trying to open with gzip -d it says it is not the correct type. I am using Windows 2k and I have tried to change the extension but it does not work.

Is there a form to get a PDF version of the Manual with the tutorial included.

Thanks

Carlos