Re: more 1.5.60 errors (feta)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: more 1.5.60 errors (feta)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:03:19 +0200

I hope you followed the following instructions from INSTALL.txt:

For running LilyPond successfully you have to help TeX and
MetaFont find various files. The recommended way of doing
so is adjusting the environment variables in the start-up
scripts of your shell. Appropriate Csh and bourne sh scripts
are left in buildscripts/out/lilypond-profile and
buildscripts/out/lilypond-login after compilation.

   /Mats