RE: Join The SkyScraperAds.com Affiliate program and make an extraordina

From: iida
Subject: RE: Join The SkyScraperAds.com Affiliate program and make an extraordinary 20% Per Sale
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 10:22:02 +0530

Hi

 My name is Caleb, and I'm a graduate of the
 GLOW Computer Learning Centre in Chennai, India.

 Thank you for receiving this email from me.
 There is a special gift by award winning author
 John Harricharan located below.

 I got your email when I visited your site and thought
 that our affiliate program would really interest you.

 SkyScraper Ads are quickly becoming the vehicle of choice
 by both small and large marketers...That's why Yahoo, MSN,
 Lycos, Alta Vista and many other major websites have all
 gone to skyscraper advertising throughout their sites.

http://www.skyscraperads.com

 The Demand Is Huge!! and The SkyScraperAds.com Affiliate
 Program will give you everything you need to start cashing in today!

http://www.skyscraperads.com/affiliate.html

 The SkyScraperAds.com Affiliate program pays you an
 extraordinary 20% commission on ALL sales you make.

 ...And sales are very, very brisk!

 PLUS you get 20% commission on ALL reorders!
 In other words, every time any of your referred customers
 REORDER, you earn 20% commission automatically! (Unlike
 some Affiliate programs that "steal" your customer from you
 after the first order, you make money EVERY TIME from ALL
 of your customers!) Click Here For Details

http://www.skyscraperads.com/affiliate.html

 SkyScraperAds.com also have a winning team to get behind
 you and have a track record of astounding success,
 marketing online since 1996

 To start earning 20% per sale simply visit the
 The SkyScraperAds.com Affiliate sign up page here

http://www.skyscraperads.com/affiliate.html

 You will receive instructions about uploading the
 SkyScraperAds.com banners and links onto your
 website immediately if you sign up here:

http://www.skyscraperads.com/affiliate.html

 Again Thank You for receiving this email from me.
 As a special gift I'd like to offer you a free copy
 of "When You Can Walk on Water, Take the
 Boat." by award winning author - John Harricharan
 Click here to download it:

http://www.learnandsolvepoverty.com/waterbook.html

 Plus if you Join the 'SkyScraperAds.com' Affiliate Program
 you will be eligible to go in the draw to WIN a
 Return QANTAS Airfare to Sydney Australia, from any
 QANTAS Port in the World!! You will receive details about
 this after you joined.

 With my very best wishes
 Caleb

GLOW Centre Graduate
GLOW TWO Chennai

 http://www.orphanit.com/glowchennai.html

 I have contacted you based on information I gathered
 when I visited your website. Thank you again.

 Please Note: If you have any queries about this initiative and
 GLOW Centres please visit the following sites:

 www.OrphanIT.com  - Job Creation via Micro Enterprise Development

www.SolvePoverty.com   - Helping create a job every minute

 If you have any further queries about the SkyScraperAds.com
 affiliate program please email SkyScraperAds.com
 President - Chris Moran

address@hidden