Re: latex failure problem

From: Han-Wen
Subject: Re: latex failure problem
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 01:47:48 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> In this case it's actually not LaTeX but Lilypond that
> breaks as can be seen from the line
> warning: lilypond: command exited with value 139 (ignored)
> in your output.
>
> I tried your file with version 1.5.63 without any problem,
> but 1.4.14 broke with a segmentation fault, so it may be
> that you hit one of the intricate memory handling bugs that
> were fixed in version 1.5.63. I recommend to upgrade.

Impressive piece (I also see interesting spacing issues with 1.5.64
:-). I processed it ok with 1.5.64, but your description matches the
problem that we fixed in 1.4 this weekend. In case you didn't try 1.5,
can you try 1.4.15 (or if you run windows, 1.4.14.jcn4) and tell us
whether that solves your problem?

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen