Re: partial measures

From: Mark M. Wilson
Subject: Re: partial measures
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:04:28 -0400

Oh, I see -- I was thinking I had to specify the 'balance,' i.e. the
other 11 beats of the 12-count bar.
Thanks!
And I just 'solved' the other problem -- I ran
'lilypond myfile.ly' with no output type specified, and this of course
generated the default 'myfile.tex' file.  Then I ran 'tex myfile.tex'
and it generated a very usable myfile.dvi, which finally looks like
music!
But for some bizarre reason that I've not tracked down yet, the ly2dvi
command doesn't work directly.  Oh well, just one extra step.

Thanks all!
--Mark