Re: lily 1.6.0 small bugs

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lily 1.6.0 small bugs
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 14:14:53 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> the example below is an extract from my score:

Sorry for the delay. The reason that it won't break at the arpeggio'd
grace note, is because of grace synchronization. Since the down voice
doesn't have a grace note there, the beam is thought to last past the
end of the arpeggio grace, thus preventing a break before the arpeggio
grace. The simplest solution is to insert a phantom grace in the other
voice as well, i.e. \grace s8

I agree that this is hairy and counterintuitive. So, are there any
doco hackers that want to add a note about this to the refman?

(I'll think if I can come up with a good solution, but in the
meantime, some more explanation in the manual would be welcome.)

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen