Landscape paper

From: Maurizio Tomasi
Subject: Landscape paper
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:41:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hello to everybody.

I've tried to print a score using landscape orientation, but the result
doesn't satisfy me. I wrote:

\paper {
        papersize = "a4"
        orientation = "landscape"
}

\include "paper20.ly"

\score { \notes \relative c' { c4 d e f g a b c c b a g f e d c } }

Using Ghostview the score has to be flipped, but this would not be a
serious problem. The real inconvenience is in the small margins: the last
three notes are clipped, and the score ends on the last 'f'. Am I doing
something wrong? Perhaps this is not the right way to print landscape
scores.

Maurizio