Re[2]: triple-stop

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re[2]: triple-stop
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:20:02 +0200

GP> That's what I do, unless the triple stop is clearly a combination of
GP> voices (which is common in Bach -- it'd probably have a top line with
GP> an accompanying double-stop, which you'd notate as
GP> <b {\voiceTwo <e fis,>}>
GP> (I _think_ that's how you'd tell Lilypond to do it; look at the
GP> tutorial/refman to check if you're interested).

If you need to have several voices for just a short moment, you'd
should use the voicify function:

< {b} \\ {\voiceTwo e} \\ {\voiceThree fis,} ... >

And you can put as many voices as you'd like this way. For more
detailed information, look at:
http://lilypond.org/development/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Polyphony.html#Polyphony

--
Best regards,