Re: Multimeasure rest style

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Multimeasure rest style
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:37:16 +0100

In the on-line copy of the Reference Manual, find the section
on "Multi measure rests" (Use Manual -> Index). Then, click
on the link "The object for this object is MultiMeasureRest".
This will give you a list of all properties related to this
particular object type and somewhere in the list, you will
find the property "expand-limit", which is exactly what you're
looking for.

   /Mats