Re: vertical alignment (possible error!)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: vertical alignment (possible error!)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:10:11 -0800

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:43:57 -0500
address@hidden (Suzanne E. Blatt) wrote:
> >OK, I'm confused.  Do you want us to help you understand how Lilypond
> >input files work, or do you want us to fix bugs in Noteedit export
> >files?
>
> I'm trying to narrow down whether or not the problem is in Lilypond or
> NoteEdit.  Is there a reference list of the error messages and what
> they mean somewhere?  If I understood what the error was telling me,
> perhaps I could figure it out myself.

Not that I know of.  The error messages are still mostly at the "if you
know how lilypond works and just made a typo, you'll realize
what you did wrong" level.  The line numbers also gives a hint about
what's wrong.

If you're stuck, try posting your whole lilypond file, and I'll try to
figure out what's going wrong.

Cheers,
- Graham