Re: Dynamics in scores

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Dynamics in scores
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:34:38 +0100

Unless you redefine some \translator declarations in the score,
I don't have any clue. Please provide some more details on how
you generate the score from parts and how you view the result.
Have you checked the .dvi file in xdvi, for example?
Do you change the font sizes?

    /Mats

Ralph Little wrote:
Hi,
I have generated a score from parts and find that dynamics (-\f etc) do not
appear.
Dynamics appear in parts.
Can generate sample if required, but has anybody seen this before?
Any suggestions?

Info:
Version 1.7.4
Linux Redhat 8
ly2dvi -p to generate PDF for Adobe Acrobat in Windows (landscape kills my
gv)---> print to LaserJet.

Muchos thankos in advance....

Ralphy